Job Reference: TUKS05
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Penzance Machine Operatives required for Immediate start. No experience required as fully paid training will be provided. Possible permanent positions available following a successful trial period. Easily accessible via public transport. You will be required to operate a machine which processes food products.
- Monday - Friday 05:00-14:00 (although shift times may vary in busier periods).
- £8.21ph Monday to Friday
- £8.50 after 4 weeks
- £9.00 after 6 months
Our client offers:
- Free onsite car parking
- Canteen facilities
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Weekly pay.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Pension contribution.
- Ongoing assignments through 2020.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)