Job Reference: TAHW038
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Wellington Machine Operatives required. This job role is very popular so do not hesitate to apply. The role will involve operating machinery, loading and unloading machines with lightweight materials and quality control of ready products. No experience required as fully paid training is provided. Possible permanent positions following successful trial periods.
Choice of shifts :
- Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:00/ 14:00-22:00 (rotating weekly)
- OR Monday to Friday, 22:00 - 06:00 (fixed night shift)
Hourly pay rates:
- Rotating shift £9.51.
- Rotating shift overtime £14.27 after 40 hours.
- Nights £10.46.
- Nights overtime £15.69 after 40 hours.
Our client offers:
- Free car parking
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Limited include:
- 28 days annual leave pro rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- Weekly pay
Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available
Flexible shift patterns
Ongoing assignments throughout 2020
Possible permanent positions following successful trial period
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)