Job Reference: PONIWA
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
( Night Shift Machine Operator / Warehouse Operative )
Our client, an international market leading data and security company, are currently recruiting Machine Operators to work within their production department on a night shift.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure long term (potentially permanent) employment with benefits including company bonus scheme, 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), and salary reviews to reflect career progression.
Duties to include;
- Feeding machine with materials ready for production
- Minding the machines throughout the manufacturing process
- Achieving production deadlines
- Maintaining quality and checking paperwork throughout completion
Within this role, training will be given throughout different areas of the business
Previous experience within a warehouse environment is preferred
Working hours for this role are:
- 8:55pm to 6:05am Monday to Friday
Pay rate £10.77 per hour (weekly pay).
You must complete a DBS & Financial check (expense covered by the client), and be able to provide work history to cover the previous 7 years.
The site is located near the M27, and accessible to Swanwick train station (1.5miles). Alternatively we advise you will need your own transport, or to arrange car share.
This position is available for an immediate start!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call Jake or Jade on 02392864411