Job Reference: POMACHOPE
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, an international market leading data and security company, are currently recruiting for Machine Operators to work within their production department.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure long term (potentially permanent) employment with benefits including company bonus scheme, 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), and salary reviews to reflect career progression.
Duties to include;
- Feeding machine with materials ready for production
- Minding the machines throughout the manufacturing process
- Achieving production deadlines
- Maintaining quality and checking paperwork throughout completion
Within this role, training will be given throughout different areas of the business.
Previous experience within a warehouse environment is preferred.
This position is working working on a weekly rotating shift:
- 0600-1330 Monday to Friday
- 1325-2055 Monday to Friday
This position is £9.92 per hour and is weekly pay.
You must complete a DBS & Financial check (expense covered by the client), and be able to provide work history to cover the previous 7 years.
The site is located near the M27, and accessible to Swanwick train station (1.5miles). Alternatively we advise you will need your own transport, or to arrange car share.
This position is an immediate start!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
Call Jake or Jade on 02392864411