Job Reference: PLMAC
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
MACHINE OPERATOR / FORKLIFT DRIVER - Poole
circa £680 per week
Temp to Perm Opportunity – IMMEDIATE START - POOLE - up to £35k when perm!
The Best Connection are recruiting on behalf of a local market leader in BLOCK PAVE MANUFACTURING and HARD LANDSCAPING who are adding staff to their busy facility in Poole.
They are currently looking for an experienced MACHINE OPERATOR / FORKLIFT DRIVER
A current counter-balance forklift license preferred but not essential
- Manual labouring work, loading and unloading machines with aggregate materials
- Checking and Inspection of products being produced
- Updating Excel spreadsheets with productivity
- Keeping equipment / workstations clean and tidy.
- Ensuring health and safety is always paramount
- Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm
- Overtime double time on Sunday
Temporary Staff Benefits
- Full uniform provided.
- Friendly working environment across site.
- Free tea and coffee available at work stations.
- Cost price vending machine/ kitchen facilities.
- Free onsite parking and bike storage facility.
- Shower facilities for end of shift.
- Permanent Staff Benefits
- On site fork truck training, plus more trainings.
- Free health and safety training.
- Free bi annually health check.
- 25days annual leave plus bank holidays (32days total)
- 3% pay rises for each department learnt.
- Paid breaks
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change