Job Reference: MAIND2DE
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client based in Gillingham is currently looking for Assemblers/Machine Operatives to join their team.
Duties will include assembling small components for diesel pumps, checking parts and packing parts.
This role offers ongoing work Monday to Friday and full training will be provided. Ideally the client is looking for candidates with some machine operating/assembly or factory experience. Working in a large manufacturing environment means it is loud and some departments will involve working with oils and diesel, however full PPE clothing is provided.
- Must have attention to detail as you will be quality checking products.
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Training will be provided
- Be happy working within a factory environment
There are 2 types of shifts they are looking for people to do which is 37 hours each week:
Monday to Thursday- Days-07:30-15:00
Friday- Days 07:30- 14:30 Pay £8.21
Monday to Thursday- Lates - 15:00- 22:30
Friday- Days- 14:30-21:30 Pay £8.97 / £9.72 after 12 weeks
Monday to Thursday-Nights 23:00-07:00 £9.17/£10.14 after 12 weeks
Overtime is available and paid at time and a half during the week over 7.5 hours, time and a half Saturdays and double time Sundays and bank holidays.
After 12 weeks the pay rate will go up in line with full time staff. This is a temporary agency job but our workers get continuous work Monday to Friday each week. NO DAILY CALLS to book you in each day.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Call Julita on 01622 664999