Job Reference: IPIND947
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our blue chip client based in Hadleigh, requires machine operators to help in the manufacturing and distribution of pet foods. Working on a work station or conveyor belt, sorting ingredients.
There are three different shifts that are available.
- Monday to Friday, (Mornings), 0700-1500, £10.42 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, (Evenings), 1500-2300, £10.42 per hour.
- Monday to Friday, (Nights), 2300-0700, £12.06 per hour.
- Full training will be provided so no experience is necessary.
- Due to location, worker must have own transport.
- Permanent positions available following a successful trial period.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative:
- Attention to detail.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to targets.
Our client offers:
- No weekends, however weekend overtime available.
- Access to blue light discounts once permanent.
- Clean and well organised warehouse.
- Free car parking.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- Online payslips.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension contribution.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call James or Tom, on 01473 210584 to apply.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change