Job Reference: EBMACOPP2
Location: Saint Leonards-on-sea
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware that this position is being offered on a TEMPORARY BASIS.
Please be aware that this work is AGENCY WORK. You will be required to provide Right to Work in UK documents, if you are unable to do this please do not apply.
All positions are advertised subject to availability, in preparation for requirements on behalf of our clients.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Feeding material into machines.
- Cleaning the warehouse
- Using machines to cut material
- Placing screws into plasterboard and finishing the cladding.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 - 15:30. The rate of pay will be £8.72 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111