Job Reference: BR200026
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Machine Operators for a Carpet Manufacturer in the Heckmondwyke area.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operative
- Will include operating a Carpet production machine
- Pick and pack products load/unload Carpets and the wrapping of the production lines
- Relevant training will be given if required to work in other areas of the production facility .
- Due to location / shifts worker may need their own transport.
- Various shift patterns available
Requirements of the Machine operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Previous experience in the carpet manufacturing industry would be an advantage including Blending and Tufting would be an advantage but not essential as full training fill be given
- Basic Pay starts at £8.21 (over 25)
- Rising to £8.66 after 12 weeks and £10.62 after 6 months
- 10% Night Shift premium
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information call Joe on 01274 442048