Job Reference: WGIND15644
Location: Bognor Regis
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is delighted to offer a great opportunity to work for the UK’s leading Book printing group based in Bognor Regis. With fantastic career prospect, they are searching for the right people to uphold their renowned high standards and quality.
We are currently recruiting for someone from an engineering background to help with the maintenance, fault finding and repair of Print machinery.
Production Maintenance Engineers Main Responsibilities:
- Perform Electrical/Mechanical maintenance duties to ensure productivity and availability of equipment.
- Preventative and reactive maintenance all assets for Production & Printing.
- Responding to emergency machine breakdowns throughout the Warehouse.
- To communicate effectively with all other teams within the company.
- Liaising with managers
- Fault finding
- Complying with all health & safety standards
- Routine Maintenance Operation Checks
Production Maintenance Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate problem/fault finding skills.
- Prioritise and plan work schedule in advance.
- Previous experience in a Printing business would be an advantage.
Hours: Initially it will be working on a day shift 8am to 4pm but hours to be confirmed once 12 weeks is completed.
Starting Pay rate: £8.91 per hour whilst training, with a pay increase to be confirmed.
For more information or to apply, please contact Beki or Jordan at The Best Connection today.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please call Beki or Jordan on 01903 234500
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change