Job Reference: BR200025
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking Order Pickers for a Blue Chip Distribution Centre in Manufacturer in the Bradford Area area.
Responsibilities of the Order Pickers
- Pick Ambient Food Products from using an electronic picking system.
- After training safely operate a LLOP (Low Lever Order Picker)
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
- Due to shifts worker may need their own transport.
Requirements of the Warehouse operative
- Attention to detail.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Work a 6-2 (Mon to Fri) 2-10 (Sun to Thu) rotating shifts
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to target.
- PC literate.
- Heavy lifting.
Immediate starts for the right candidates
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information call Nikola on 01274 729084