Job Reference: POLOG
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced Logistics/Warehouse Operative to work in their busy distribution warehouse based in Havant, Hampshire.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Packing products into bag and boxes
- Quality control of paperwork
- Locating stock around the warehouse
- Stock taking
- Goods in and goods out
- Preparing parcels
- Maintaining stock rotation policy
- Checking for damaged/missing items
- Moving pallets using Forklift Truck
Working hours are Monday to Friday 0730-1630.
Starting pay rate between £8.89 - £9.13 per hour, depending on experience.
It is essential for this role for candidates to have a valid Counterbalance or Reach Forklift Licence.
This is for an immediate start!
Call Megan or Cee-Jay to apply today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.