Job Reference: BB190701
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator on part time basis for our client based in Clitheroe.
The hours of work are 5 hours per day (start time can be flexible with the client) and will be Monday through to Friday.
Our client is a nationwide distribution company who deliver products throughout the UK and require a transport administrator to join their company.
Working at the clients you will be dealing with the following:
- Dealing with incoming and out going calls
- Speaking to drivers
- Completing all paperwork accurately including driver records
- Checking invoices and other company documentation
You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have previous experience within an administration role- it would be beneficial if you have worked within transport previously
- Experience dealing with incoming telephones queries and promptly resolving the issues
- Liaising with management teams to ensure the transport department runs smoothly
- Be keen an proactive within your work
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills- especially accuracy
- Have sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages including WORD and EXCEL
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm and provides further company benefits- to be discussed at interview.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided