Job Reference: SODRGFRSTG
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Southampton are currently seeking LGV1 Bulk Tipper Drivers for a large contract based near Winchester to start ASAP on a part time basis and then full time from May / June onwards. Drivers must have previous tipper experience. LTD and Umbrella drivers are paid £14.50ph with most shifts being between 10 - 12 hrs. PAYE drivers are on £12.00ph with overtime at time and a half after 8 hours.
- To operate a LGV1 Bulk Tipper vehicle, delivering quantities of grain to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle check ins accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No more than 6 points / no DD's, DR's or IN's.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous LGV1 experience with references is a must.
- Candidates must hold a current HGV1 licence with full CPC and Digi Card.
- To have held there HGV licence for a minimum of 2 years for insurance purposes.
Drivers are expected to start around 0600 unless stated differently from the client.
Some routes may need nights out. Drivers will be notified in advance.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
02380 333 188. firstname.lastname@example.org Lee or Callum