Job Reference: SOHVVALHII
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a client based in Southampton that is seeking an LGV2 Hiab muck away driver for on an ongoing basis. Candidates must have a valid LGV2 Licence, hiab certificate, full CPC and Digicard.
- To operate a LGV2 Hiab vehicle, delivering or collecting earth to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No more than 6 points / no DD’s, DR’s CD40 -70 or IN’s.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous LGV2 Hiab experience would be preferable. It is also preferable that drivers have held their licence for at least a year although in certain cases this can be less.
- The pay rate for this job is £11.50 PAYE. LTD or Umbrella drivers would be on £14.00ph.
07.00 start until finish, Monday – Friday. Most days are normally a 9 - 10 hour working day, all drivers are paid a minimum of 8 hours per day. Additional hours are normally offered depending on work load.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please contact Lee or Callum on 02380 333 188 or email us at Southampton@thebestconnection.co.uk