Job Reference: POHIAB
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently working with a company in Segensworth who are looking for an LGV2 HIAB Driver on a Temp to Perm or on-going basis. All applicants must have a valid LGV2 Licence, full CPC, Digi Card and HIAB with grab attachment
- To operate a LGV2 with grab HIAB attachment delivering building materials to various locations around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all collections within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- Valid LGV2 licence with current CPC and Digicard.
- No more than 6 points / no DD’s, DR’s or IN’s.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- Valid HIAB certificate with grab attachment.
- Held LGV2 for a minimum of 2 years
The pay rate for the role is £11.50 PAYE. Drivers will be expected to work between the hours of 07.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday and to work a minimum of 40 hours a week. £14.67 is the overtime rate for after
- Temp to Perm position
- 28 days leave based on accrual.
- Shift premiums for weekends and bank holidays (If Requested)
- Auto-enrolled Pension
- PPE Provided.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Please call James or Lee on 02392 864411