Job Reference: BR1850
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Class 2 HGV HIAB Driver with Remote to fill a position in Bradford. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 2 HIAB driving experience.
Responsibilities of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Operate a CLASS 2 vehicle covering Yorkshire
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2 HGV Driver
- Class 2 Driver (HGV)
- Class 2 driver experience
- HIAB Certificate
- No more than 6 points
- Verifiable references
In exchange for your expertise you will receive:
- Choice in payment options, PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd company
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
For more information call Lisa or Laura on 01274 729084