Job Reference: POPALLBDC
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have a client based in Portsmouth that is looking for a 7.5t Driver on a temp to perm basis. Candidates must hold a current 7.5t/C1 licence with full CPC and Digi Card.
- To operate a 7.5T vehicle, delivering palletised stock around the PO Post code.
- Performing post and pre vehicle checks in accordance with Company Policy and reporting any defects found.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- Working in an efficient manner with either another 7.5T driver or a Drivers Mate to ensure that all deliveries are completed and relevant paperwork is filled correctly.
- No more than 6 points / no DD’s, DR’s or IN’s.
- Good knowledge of Tacho rules and regulations.
- To be able to work well within a team
- Previous 7.5T/C1 experience with references (Desired but not essential).
- Need to be physically fit due to some handball requirements.
The pay rate for this job is £9.25ph PAYE. Drivers will earn Time and a half after 10 hours Monday to Friday. Driver will be expected to start around 07:30/08:00.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call James or Lee on 02392 864411 for more information