Job Reference: GUFURNDRIV
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Job: CAT C1 driver (7.5ton)
The Best Connection LTD are currently looking to recruit LGV 7.5 tonne Cat C1 drivers for a contract in Guildford. The role is working on the home delivery of various different bedroom and home furnishings. Multi drop between 10 to 15 drops per day.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Monday to Saturday: £11.00 per Hour
Monday to Saturday: £13.00 per hour
Hours of work:
- 0600-1600 but must be flexible with finish time due to the nature of the role.
- Temporary to Permanent Role. Basic Health and Safety/Manual handling training is given
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently seeking LGV Cat C1 7.5tn Drivers for our client based in Guildford.
- This is on a temp-to-perm position for the right candidate.
- Immediate and future starts for those available straight away or in the future.
Responsibilities of the 7.5tn Drivers
- Operate a 7.5tn vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working alongside a drivers mate to deliver and instal furniture into customer homes. This is a customer-facing role, although you won’t be taking orders, you will be entering homes, so a courteous manner is required.
Due to location you will have to have your own vehicle or live local to site.
If you are interested in this role or any of our other roles then please do not hesitate to contact Scott in the Guildford office or click the APPLY NOW button.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
If you are interested in this role or any other roles please contact Scott in the Guildford office Tel: 01483 546241