Job Reference: BR10014
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Would you like to trial a driving job before having to commit to a permanent contract?
Would you like the flexibility of working when you want and to the hours that suit you?
We have a large loyal client base that take both temporary and permanent drivers.
The Best Connection Group are currently recruiting for a C1 driver for a client in Keighley, you will be delivering cases of alcohol and soft drinks to companies in the area.
The role includes:
- Operate a C1 vehicle, delivering cases to companies in the area
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with company policy
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
You will need:
- Valid C1 Driving Licence
- Valid CPC Card
In exchange for your expertise you will receive:
- Choice in payment options, PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd company
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Call or email the driving team to arrange a registration date.
If this position is not what you are looking for please call to discuss other opportunities we have.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C1
Please call Lisa or Laura on 01274 729 084