Job Reference: WGPALLETSS
Salary: £10-15.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking a Class 2 (category C) LGV driver to start on a temporary basis with the possibility of going permanent after 16 weeks at our client who is based in Bognor Regis.
Will be Monday to Friday, potential of weekend work starting at 07:30am – 17:30pm each day.
You will be paid a rate of £10.00ph with time and half after 8 hours and a premium rate for any weekend work with potential to cover night trunks and night out as well. Nights out paid at £25.00 per night
- Class 2 driving experience is required with references.
- Cat C ( Class 2) licence
- Pallet experience is ideal however training will be provided for the role.
- Driving qualification card (CPC) and Digital tacho card.
- Full UK driving Licence.
- Good geographical knowledge however is essential to always take Trucknav and handheld maps as a back to plan routes efficiently.
- No more than 6 points
- Holiday pay on accrural
- PPE provided
- Training provided
This job will be ongoing with 40 hours a week plus overtime and it is a great opportunity to work for an excellent company.
This includes 28 days holiday a year as well.
If you would like any further information please contact either Ashley or Lauren and we will be happy to discuss this fantastic role with you.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Ashley and Lauren on 01903 234500