Job Reference: WG0007
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
*Contract Starting in April for Class 2 (Cat C) Drivers*
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Littlehampton area for Class 2 (Cat C) Drivers. This client is looking for about 3-5 class 2 drivers on an ongoing basis for a contract up until end of October/November.
You will be required to deliver pallets and trolleys of plants to various places across the country. This role will involve some manual work of pulling pallets and trolleys.
This is a full time ongoing role or the right candidate and could potentially turn into a full time position for the right candidate
The Ideal Class 2 Driver will hold:
- UK Category C (Class 2) Licence
- Digital Tacho Card
- Up to date CPC Card
- Good Geographical and Tacho law knowledge
- Days: £9.75ph, minimum 8 hours per day and time and a half after 8 hours
- Nights out paid at £25.00
Hours of Work:
- These can vary depending on routes given.
Benefits for the Class 2 Driver:
- Accrual Holiday pay
- Full Training Provided (You will be required to do a driving assessment before starting)
- Pension Contributions
- Uplift on standard rates for Ltd and Umbrella Company Drivers
If you would like to know more information or apply for the job, please contact Lauren or Michael in the Worthing office.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Lauren or Michael on 01903 234500