Job Reference: WG00044
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are recruiting on behalf of various clients in the West Sussex area for LGV Cat C Class 2 HIAB Drivers. You will be required to drive a Class 2 vehicle and operate either an onboard manual or remote crane.
You will be delivering building merchant products across the local area on a full time or ad hoc basis.
Ideally the potential driver will hold:
- Class 2 (Category C Licence)
- Digital Tacho card
- Full CPC (DQC) Card
- In date Remote Crane certificate e.g ALLMI, HIAB
- Good knowledge on driving laws and geographical area
The hours of work will generally be 07:00 to 17;00, this may vary depending on routes, traffic and deliveries.
The pay rates are £10.50 per hour, overtime will be paid after 8 hours of work.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position or are interested in more information please contact Lauren or Hollie in the Worthing Branch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Lauren or Hollie on 01903 234500