Job Reference: TE181209
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client a national food service business based in Montgomery is recruiting for LGV Cat.C / HGV Class 2 Drivers for on-going work.
You will be required to drive a HGV Class 2 (LGV C) refrigerated box van delivering into leisure facilities / schools / shops / holiday parks.
- Start times range from 03:00 to 06:00 each day
- 6 to 10 drops per day delivering around Shropshire & Wales.
There is some handball involved with maximum weight of 10kg per product. You will be required to pull cages & pick items from Freezer.
There will be paperwork involved!
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection include:
- On-going Assignments
- CPC training
- Shifts to suit you
- Holiday Entitlement (PAYE ONLY)
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision (PAYE ONLY)
- Limited Company drivers are Welcome
- Driver licence upgrade scheme
RECOMMEND A FRIEND SCHEME - If you refer an HGV Driver & they work 15 shifts you will receive a one-off payment of £100.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information please call Jamie on 01952 898242