Job Reference: SOHGVPAL
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently looking for a LGV / HGV(C) Class 2 pallet delivery driver for a company based in Southampton.
- Drivers are expected to complete deliveries of palletised goods to certain locations around the South East.
- To perform pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with the company policy and reporting any defects found. -
- Completing all deliveries within the required timeslots in a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company health and safety procedures.
- No more than 6 points on licence - No DD's, DR's or IN's.
- Required knowledge of tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous Class 2 experience would be desired but not essential.
- All applicants must have a full Class 2 licence with CPC and Digicard.
Drivers will be required to start around 0600/0800 and work at least 10 - 12 hour days / in accordance with the working time directive.
The pay rate for this role is £10.25ph and then £15.38 after 8 hours. Drivers will be paid time and half if required to work on Saturdays. LTD / Umbrella drivers can expect to see an increase in their hourly rate also.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Callum or Lee on 02380 333188 or email email@example.com