Job Reference: PONCGLGV
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are recruiting for a company based in Segensworth, Fareham for a LGV2 Multidrop Driver on a Temp to Perm position.
- To operate an LGV2 vehicle, carrying out deliveries of glass panels to various locations around the south. Deliveries could range from 6 – 15 per day.
- Performing post and pre vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects found.
- Completing all deliveries within required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner as some deliveries will be customer facing.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No more than 6 points on licence/ no DD’s, DR’s or IN’s.
- Good knowledge of tacho rules and regulations.
- Previous LGV2 experience desired but not essential with references.
- Physically fit to deal with the demand in deliveries as most will need to be handballed off.
- Good communication skills as drivers are expected to contact customers prior to deliveries and report back to the main office once completed.
- All applicants will need to have a current LGV2 Licence, Full CPC and Digicard.
The pay rate for this job is £9.75ph PAYE with time and half after 8 hours.
Between 0700 and 0800 start until finish, Monday – Friday. Most days are normally an 8 – 10 hour working day, all drivers are paid a minimum of 8 hours per day. Additional hours are normally offered depending on work load.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
Please contact James or Lee on 02392864411 for further information