Job Reference: HLBENCHUK1
Salary: £11-12.50 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection are currently looking for an experienced class 2,HGV C, LGV C, driver to work for a reputable logistics company. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2,HGV C, LGV C Licence and must be willing to work on a rota. There will be no heavy lifting involved and your vehicle will be loaded and unloaded for you. A minimum of 8 hours is guaranteed each shift and with the opportunity for overtime available.
Responsibilities of the class 2,HGV C, LGV C,
- Making drops to depots to deliver food and other perishable goods to clients and returning back to depot. early starts with possibility of overtime.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 2,HGV C, LGV C,
- Class 2 Driving licence (C category on licence)
- Class 2 driving experience preferred
- Must have a clean licence (maximum 6 points)
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 2 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £11.00 hourly,
06:00 Start with opportunity for overtime if working over 8 hours.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
please call ben on 02089989910