Job Reference: HEALCAT1
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a HGV2 Driver to fill a position in Hounslow for an event company. The successful candidate will possess current and valid Driving Licences, CPC and Digi Tacho cards.
Hourly Rate - £14.00-15.00 an hour.
Temp to Perm Position.
Responsibilities of the HGV2 Driver.
- Driving yourself and a driver’s mate to deliver event equipment to high end venues.
- Adhering to assigned delivery and collection schedules, following all job directives precisely, will include interacting with dispatchers and customers in a good professional manner in a timely manner.
- Customer facing,
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the HGV2 Driver.
- Driving Licence, CPC, Digi Tacho
- Driving experience.
- Hand balling and unloading lorry.
- Preferred to have a clean licence.
- Preferred to have good customer service and professional skills.
- Verifiable references.
- Need to dress presentable.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Please call Lydia or Marius on 01753 450555.
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change