Job Reference: GG190904
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection Glasgow are currently recruiting 6 HGV Class 2 Drivers for our client based at Cambuslang Investment Park who are going through a period of growth.
Our client will be delivering their product to a mixture of supermarkets across the country.
We are looking for driers who are flexible to work a 5 over 7 rota with start times ranging from 24:00 to 04:00.
Our client are looking to convert the 6 drivers to their permanent workforce after completion of a successful probation period of approx 12 weeks.
Please contact us to discuss further.
- Maximum 6 penalty points
- No DD, DR, CD or IN endorsements
- Class 2 driving experience is essential
- Monday to Friday £10.00 per hour
- Saturday £12.00 per hour PAYE
- Sunday £13.00 per hour PAYE
- LTD drivers also welcome to apply
All candidates must be willing to be drug & alcohol tested.
Drivers will be assessed by our client, WTD tested and class room training on health & safety & SSOW.
For immediate starts or an informal chat please call us on 0141 353 3522
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
0141 353 3522