Job Reference: CWSUPPGATW
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated LGV Cat C Class 2 driver.
Currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver to fill a position in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Driving an 18t HGV CAT C Class 2 vehicle around Gatwick carrying out deliveries of goods on pallets or cages.
- Working both airside and landside, no excessive travelling will be involved as the work is just around the Gatwick Airport.
- Days may be required for you to work the client's waste contract, so flexibility to move onto this is required, this will be same hours driving around Gatwick again
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Duties will be delivering cargo and palletised products to stores for our client.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C HGV Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License.
- Newly qualified drivers welcome.
- No more than 3 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Your working pattern will be 4 on 4 off, working 2 days, 2 nights then 4 off. 0600 - 1800/ 1800 - 0600
COMPENSATION - What you'll receive as a Cat C HGV Driver
- Guaranteed start and finish times, meaning you'll know what times you start and finish, you'll never be asked to do any overtime, unless in emergency circumstances.
- Airside pass application.
- £12.38 per hour 11.25 hours per shift guaranteed.
- Straight onto a full time Rota after successful interview process.
If you are interested please give us a call.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- CRB Check Required
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Amar on 01293 515333 to apply