Job Reference: CWCATCFURN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for a highly motivated LGV Cat C Class 2 driver.
ALSO OFFERING CPC TRAINING!! Competitively priced, any training will just be deducted off of weekly pay.
Currently seeking a Class 2 HGV Driver to fill a position in Gatwick. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 2 HGV Licence and must have FULL CPC and digital tacho card.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Driving an 18t HGV CAT C Class 2 vehicle alongside a driver's mate, delivering furniture to customer houses, will be require to lift and shift furniture into the houses.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks: - tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Cat C Class 2 HGV Driver
- Cat C Class 2 HGV License (Newly qualified also).
- Experience not essential.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Must have 5 YEARS worth of checkable work history.
- Your working pattern will be 5 days out of 7, start times will vary between 6:00-8:00, minimum 10 hour days.
Pay rate for the role is £12.50 per hour
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply