Job Reference: BY00002
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in (middlebank). Our client is a a leading logistics provider with a national set up.
We require Class 2 drivers to cover AM or PM shifts across all 7 days. We are able to place you on a shift pattern to suit your own needs with start times varying from 03:00 - 7am (AM) and 12:00 - 15:00 ( PM). If you only want to work Sat / Sun or Mon to Fri this is fine. Or take break through week (Tuesday & Wed) and work Thursday to Monday for example. Ultimately you choose your shift pattern or days you want to work.
- The role is to deliver to Tesco stores with up-to 6-7 deliveries a day.
- Shifts range from 8 to 10 hours in duration. With no nights out.
- The load is fresh produce and caged. Your role is to drop the cage at doors using the tail lift.
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary, we will give you an opportunity if you are a new pass.
- The vehicles are of a good standard and well serviced and looked after.
This is an ideal opportunity for drivers wanting to work consistently in one place on shift pattern and start times of their choosing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Weekend Work
Contact Liam or Josh on 07587554298