Job Reference: BR10025
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for a one of the leading distributors and wholesalers of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products in the UK.
Our client is looking for a C (Class 2) driver to work evenings.
The role includes:
- Delivering healthcare products in the Yorkshire and Lancashire area, up to 10 drops max per day distance dependant.
- No handball is required
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with company policy
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
You will need:
- Valid C Driving Licence (Class 2)
- CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards required
- Verifiable references to cover a minimum of 2 years
- Hours of work Monday-Friday 18.00
In exchange for your expertise you will receive:
- Choice in payment options, PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd company
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Call or email the driving team to arrange a registration date.
If this position is not what you are looking for please call to discuss other opportunities we have.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C+E
- Overtime Available
For more information call Laura or Lisa on 01274 729084