Job Reference: BR10018
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Would you like to work one of the most respected and recognised haulage companies in the UK?
Our client provides distribution services throughout the UK and is looking for experienced C (Class 2 ) drivers.
The role includes:
- Delivering general haulage goods nationwide
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with company policy
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
- Hours of work are Monday - Friday with varying start times from 06.00
You will need:
- Valid C Driving Licence (Class 2)
- CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards required
- Verifiable references to cover a minimum of 2 years
In exchange for your expertise you will receive:
- Choice in payment options, PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd company
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Call or email the driving team to arrange a registration date.
If this position is not what you are looking for please call to discuss other opportunities we have.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
Please call Lisa or Laura on 01274 729 084