Job Reference: WGHGV01
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Worthing require Class 1 ADR drivers for one of our clients in the Worthing area.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 0800 - 1600.
You will be paid £11.00ph for a minimum of 40 hours per week, plus overtime daily after 8 hours.
Description of Job:
- Driving a Class 2 vehicle (ADR) delivering hazardous goods to various customers across the country
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
Requirements of Class 1 ADR driver:
- Class 1 licence driving experience
- Tacho card required
- ADR certificate required
- CPC required
- Verifiable driving references
- PPE provided (safety boots and hi-vis)
- Accrual of holiday pay
- Training and assessments provided
If you would like to know more about this role or would like to apply call Hollie and Kevin direct.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Training Provided
Call Hollie or Kevin on 01903 234500