Job Reference: HULGVGB
Salary: £9.50-14.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking a Class 1 LGV Driver to fill a position in Goole. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 LGV Licence and must have LGV Class 1 driving experience.
The role will involve delivering a variety of building products to various location across the UK and or Trunking to the companies other distribution depots across the UK.
Both Day & Night shifts are available along with occasional weekend work and some of which will be expected in the peak times.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Operate a LGV Class 1 vehicle around the UK, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (LGV)
- Class 1 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Pay Rates for PAYE Drivers (Ltd Drivers please ask)
Days - £9.50
Nights - £10.50
Saturday - £13.00
Sunday - £14.00
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Weekend Work