Job Reference: HEHGVWEY
Location: Virginia Water
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Currently seeking 40 -50 Class 1 HGV Drivers to fill a position in Camberley/Woking/Cobham. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 1 driving experience.
Start times will vary, Days, nights and weekends.
GUARANTEED 12 HOUR SHIFTS
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £11.75 - £14.50 hourly, depending on experience.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
- Weekend Work
Call Steve or Alina on 01784450555