Job Reference: HEHGVULSAA
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
Currently seeking a 50 - 60 Class 1 HGV Driver to fill a position in Weybridge. The successful candidates will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have HGV Class 1 driving experience.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- Class 1 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £11.75 - £14.50 hourly, depending on experience.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C+E
- Weekend Work
Call Alina or Hiten 01784 450555