Job Reference: WB524
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is Currently seeking a Class 1 ADR hgv Driver to fill a position in wednsebury. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class 1 HGV Licence and must have full ADR licence all categories apart from 1+7 .Compensation of the Class 1 ADR HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is up to £13.00 hourly pay
Responsibilities of the Class 1 ADR HGV Driver
- Operate a Class 1 ce tanker vehicle to local and national areas, making deliveries, trunking work loading and unloading experience preferred but not essential
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Class 1 ADR HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver (HGV)
- All ADR licence Categories except 1+7
- Class 1 driver experience
- Must have a clean licence
- Verifiable references
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Licence - ADR
- Licence - Category C+E
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Malcolm / Noel Call 01215537755