Job Reference: PR200621
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for Laundry Operatives for their client based in Lancaster. Due to an upturn in production, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- To prepare, process, finish, repair or dispatch items
- Using appropriate equipment, working to Company guidelines
- To carry out any reasonable requests made by management
- To keep work area clean, tidy, safe and secure at all times
Experience of using a sewing machine would be desirable for this role, however it is not essential.
The role will start of on a temporary basis leading to a more ongoing position therefore we are looking for someone who can be available long term.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join a busy team dedicated to providing a first class service to meet our customer’s needs.
Working hours of the role are from 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
For more details on the role, please contact our office on 01772 201777