Job Reference: GGMU1LAB
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
**** IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE ****
The Best Connection are currently looking for Process Operative to join our large client based in Bellshill on an on going temporary basis on full time hours.
The role will involve:
- To ensure smooth running of reclaim area and chemical offload area.
- Carry out lab testing to analyse, record and report results in relation to all required processing lab tests.
- Work with the team to identify, implement and sustain cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure all Plant and Equipment is appropriately cared for by raising issues to process specialists
- Ensure Compliance with all food safety and hygiene standards and requirements
- Manage hygiene of processing area.
- Achieve daily performance targets.
To be successful you will have the following:
- Lab experience required
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Basic Food Hygiene
- Continuous Improvement
- Health & Safety Knowledge
Sat & Sun shifts are 12 hrs.
- Saturday shift - 06:00am to 18:00pm
- Sunday Shifts - 07:00am to 19:00pm
Mon – Fri shifts are 8 hours.
- Day shift - 06:00am to 14:00pm
- Backshift - 14:00pm to 22:00pm
- Nightshift - 22:00pm to 06:00am
- Dayshift £9.50
- Backshift £9.93
- Nightshift £10.44
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Please call 0141 353 3522
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change