Job Reference: TMISAPHS
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, requires an Internal Sales Administrator to work in their Workplace Consumables Department. Possible permanent opportunities following successful trial period. Our client offers Monday to Friday, 0900-1700, £8.50ph.
- Taking responsibility for a set of customers made up of historical accounts that order from consumables.
- Managing customers, day to day and their requirements, as well as developing the accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product core line sale opportunities and current promotions.
- Building excellent relationships with your customers, understanding their requirements you are responsible for overcoming any daily obstacles to ensure the customer is retained and happy with our service.
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed targets including managing down time and general productivity
- Understanding customer needs and requirements identify the opportunities to build pipelines and close deals.
- Contributing towards company targets and profit by way of meeting and/or exceeding set targets as an individual and contributing to the teams.
- Retaining current account portfolio to ensure all customers are still trading with us on Core lines
- Responding to customer enquiries efficiently and within time-scales
- Using excellent telephone and communication skills when talking to both external and internal customers, use appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods with a view to achieve objective and or business growth.
- Using internal customer contact tools and systems, to manage the day to day running of your data, ensure systems are maintained and updated at all times.
- Embracing methods of working practice and development of a "can do "will do” approach.
- Adopting best practices within the team, sharing and highlighting areas where the team and our customers can benefit either through different ways of working or approaches.
Knowledge & experience required:
- Ideally with B2B experience in one of the following 3:
- Internal Sales/Business Development
- Telemarketing/Telesales experience
- Lead development/appointment Setting
- Excellent communication skills including questioning skills
- Ability to demonstrate good business understanding and ability to engage at all levels in business.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- Weekly pay
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)