Job Reference: B1SEW2107
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client based in the Hockley area is looking to recruit an experienced Industrial (only) Sewing Machinist who is available to start ASAP.
Working within a very clean environment and with training provided, the general duties include machining high end market products.
Experience in a similar role is essential.
Successful candidate’s duties/responsibilities:
- · Must have previous experience within this type of work
- · Ideally have experience within industrial environments
- · Able to work on manual sewing machines
- · Reliable and hardworking
- Rate of Pay dependent upon experience. (£8.91 ph - £10.00 ph)
- 08.00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Duration of contract:
- Minimum 6 months.
Interested? Then please call today asking for Callum on 0121 628 8000 alternatively email a copy of CV.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- Optional accident insurance
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Chris or Julia today on 0121 628 8000
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change