Job Reference: TMICASAP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, specialists in the manufacture and distribution of cement and bitumen based products based in Tamworth, immediately requires an Industrial Cleaner. Possible permanent positions following a successful trial period. Duties include cleaning of all production areas, recycling of waste materials and other jobs as required. eg hanging pictures, mending doors, painting of industrial machinery etc maintaining the cleanliness of all designated areas and grounds as directed using appropriate equipment and/or materials as supplied
Our client offers:
Monday to Friday
- £9.00 p/h
- Overtime available paying £13.50 p/h after 40 hours completed Monday to Friday. Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays pay £13.50 p/h
- Onsite car park
- Subsidised canteen with pool table
- Maintaining the highest standard of housekeeping and cleanliness within assigned areas within Production and Warehouse, observing all Health and Safety requirements.
- Following a cleaning schedule to ensure production and warehouse areas are in line with 5s standards.
- Ensuring regular checks are undertaken during the working day. Any faults/defects are to be reported.
- Demonstrating flexibility with regard to operational requirements of the business.
- Ensuring the safety of yourself and others whilst carrying out your duties.
- Carrying out housekeeping activities within timescales relevant to each specific area.
- Striving towards continuous improvement in all activities undertaken.
- Ensuring that all lifting and manoeuvring is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
- Operating in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others
- Making recommendations to aid efficiency and add value
- Promoting good working relationships as an integral part of the team
- Undertaking duties in accordance with all relevant management systems and controls.
Other benefits of working for The Best Connection Group Ltd include:
- Weekly pay
- Online payslips
- Pension contribution
- Ongoing temporary assignment
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)