Job Reference: CR190512
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for our well established client based in Wrexham who are looking for a number of Industrial Cleaners to join their team on site at a well knows food manufacturing plant.
- Maintaining the tidiness of the factory floor whilst in production
- Use of cleaning machines such as Buffers
- Cleaning industrial machinery
- General cleaning eg. mopping, brushing, wiping down.
- All other general cleaning services
The working hours for this role are 7am-7pm, working on a 4 on/4 off basis
The contract will require you to be extremely flexible and work additionally when required.
- £8.21 per hour rising to £8.49 after 13 weeks continuous service
- Increasing to £9.15 if successful in gaining a permanent role following temporary period
All workers will be supplied with all appropriate workwear and PPE needed to do the job.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call 01270251100 and speak to the Industrial team for more information.