Job Reference: WR0010
Location: Saint Helens
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Exciting new opportunities in Haydock
Our client, a leading hygiene and facilities management company, is looking to recruit experienced Cleaners / Hygiene Operatives to work in a new state of the art distribution centre.
The daily duties will include:
- Cleaning the staff facilities
- Emptying bins and disposing of waste
- Cleaning the office, reception and warehouse areas
- Disposing of excess cardboard
- All other cleaning / hygiene associated tasks
The hours of work are 22:00 - 06:00 on a 5 from 7 rota system, with the opportunity to work additional hours.
Immediate starts are available for successful candidates.
To apply, please contact the Industrial Desk on 01925 629666 to arrange an immediate interview.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk