Job Reference: WR113
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Exciting new opportunities in Great Sankey, Warrington
Our client, a leading hygiene & cleaning company, is looking to recruit Hygiene Operatives / Cleaners to work on a busy day shift at their well known and prestigious client.
The daily duties will include:
- Recycling cardboard
- Emptying bins
- Cleaning the offices, canteen and locker rooms
- Cleaning the toilets and other staff facilities
- Ensuring all the work areas are kept clear of any rubbish
- All other hygiene / recycling associated tasks
The working hours for these opportunities are 06:00 – 18:00 on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, with the opportunity to work overtime.
Immediate interviews and starts are available.
To apply, please contact the industrial desk on 01925 629666.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk