Job Reference: DU191102
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our worldwide, expanding client are currently looking for porters to join their ever expanding team in Dudley. The company specialise in support services and construction for all different sectors of work and currently employ over 75000 worldwide.
The porters role will be working in a hospital environment, so duties include:
- Movement of patients in line with procedures
- Movement + disposal of general waste
- Collection of soiled linen from wards
- Check, change and deliver gas cylinders around the hospital
- Moving of furniture around wards
- Collection + delivery of bloods, pharmaceutical items, patient notes, specimens, sharps and x-rays etc
- Assist in emergency procedures if required
- Full training will be given
- Face to face and on line training is required
Hours of work will be days, afternoons and nights on a rota basis, so candidates must be flexible.
Enhanced DBS will be required to work at the hospital, which can be organised upon start of the position. This position could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Neil or Jack on 01384 253201