Job Reference: CHCC-OO-V5
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are recruiting for cleaners able to work on Covid areas, working in a hospital setting, you will be responsible for the delivery of cleaning, catering (ward based) and some portering duties.
Ideally you will have experience in cleaning in a clinical environment. Whilst working in a hospital environment you will be aware of promoting excellent standards and be prepared to work in challenging environments and be Covid-19 aware.
Whilst performing your duties as an integral part of the role of all health care professionals, you will work in conjunction with all departments in the prevention and control of infection through following standard infection control practises.
- 25 hour posts working 5 out of 7 days (Monday to Sunday) 7.30 to 13.00 5.5 hour shift with a 30 minute unpaid break
- 35 hour posts working 5 out of 7 days (Monday to Sunday) 14.30 to 22.00 7 hour shift with a 30 minute unpaid break
- We are looking for individuals who can work days and afternoons rotating too.
Your Duties include but not limited to.
- Carry our cleaning in line with agreed cleaning schedules.
- Implement infection control procedures for cleaning.
- Report repairs and faults to the help desk.
- Patient movement in wheelchairs, trollies or beds.
- Deliver and move equipment/product around the site.
- Collect and deliver specimens, pharmacy and blood product.
- Use of trust technology including - pagers, touch screen devices and bleeps.
- Transportation of cadavers from wards and clinical areas to the mortuary.
- Completion of paper work in line with daily duties.
If you have the relevant experience and can undertake all required duties please apply today.
To apply for this role please contact us ASAP for a quick turn around and start dates predicted for Monday 16th of November 2020.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Kath 01246 209222