Job Reference: STOKEHORT3
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
**GARDEN NURSERY ASSISTANT REQUIRED**
We are currently recruiting for a garden nursery assistant to work for one of our established clients.
Duties will include, but no limited too:
- Using the potting machines to plant
- Re-spacing and watering plants in the grow area
- Preparing the plants for sale
All other associated tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Nursery. Some plants can be quite heavy therefore the role is physically demanding and involves working outdoors.
The shifts will be Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest or experience within gardening and be physically fit. The work will be ongoing until to end of August although this may be extended.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
Matt or Jamie 01782209666
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change